Natural Face Moisturiser
Many years ago as a teen and young adult I wouldn’t dream of putting oils on my face for hydration. As I’ve got older I found my skin type changed and I wanted to experiment with natural ingredients on my face as opposed to chemical laden face creams which were also quite expensive.
I’ve been using the below ingredients on my face for many years since my early thirties.
You can also use this oil as a body moisturiser too but I use a homemade body butter on my legs, hands and lips each night before bed. You can find the body butter recipe here.
Essential Oil Face Moisturiser
I use a 100ml amber glass bottle
- You can add any essential oils you wish if you don’t have or like the above oils
- Put the lid on give the bottle a few light turns upside down before use (no need to shake)
- You only need the smallest amount, a little goes along way
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- My bottle usually lasts me 2 to 3 months
BENEFITS OF MACADAMIA OIL
- great for sensitive skin
- amazing healing and regenerative properties
- anti-aging agent that repairs damaged skin
- contains squalene, oleic and palmitoleic acid, which makes it a great natural moisturiser
BENEFITS OF LAVENDER OIL
- fights acne
- helps prevent wrinkles
- can detoxify the skin
- calming properties
Leave a Reply.