This super easy breakfast is done the night before to free up your precious time in the morning.
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup almond milk or similar
1 tsp chia seeds
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
sprinkle of pumpkins seeds
sprinkle of almond pieces
sprinkle of blueberries
sprinkle of strawberries
Combine all ingredients except all the spinkles the night before in a glass jar or bowl and pop in the fridge. The chai seeds will expand through the night. In the morning you will have a creamy thick consistency. Then add all the sprinkles on top...enjoy!
BENEFITS OF OATS
- Magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, B1 and B5.
- Improve cholesterol
- Improve insulin and reduce blood sugar
- Promoting healthy digestive tract
- Relieve constipation
BENEFITS OF BLUEBERRIES
- Low in calories high in nutrients
- The queen of antioxidants
- Can reduce DNA damage and help with aging
- Lower blood pressure
- Protect the heart
- Good sources Fibre, Vitamin C & K, Manganese